TheWesley, the first ethical hotel in the UK
Make yourself at home at TheWesley, a small independent 4 star hotel with big personality located in an art deco building in Euston, Central London.
Set just away from the traffic of Euston Road TheWesley Hotel is an oasis of calm in the busy city. Our hotel can offer the advantage being very near Euston station, the gateway to the Midlands and North of England; but without the hassle and noise of the main road. TheWesley is undoubtedly Euston’s Best Kept Secret.
We have over 60 years experience in hospitality and a rich heritage that goes back much much further with the Christian values and ethical focus of our hotel. The Wesley Hotel is able to draw on these aspects and combine them with efficient modern facilities and thoughtful service.
Stay well connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi and unrivalled links to public transport.
Are you booking for business or leisure? TheWesley is well equipped to offer you a home from home for both.
Our ethical hotel is close to the city and located in the heart of Camden and Westminster, London’s two major business hubs.
The perfect base for your weekend break to London. Our Euston hotel is close to major attractions such as Madame Tussauds, British Museum, London Zoo and The British Library. Ideal for shopping areas and the theatres and restaurants in the West End.
Our unique brand of hospitality offers:
- Boutique quality rooms in a modern London hotel
- Warm welcoming customer service and a personal touch
- Meetings planned with flexibility to your needs
- Memorable Events – private dining, receptions, parties – we can cater for your every need.
- All this combined with our industry leadership on environmental and social responsibility, rare in a Central London hotel.
- Our accolades include Investors in People and Green Tourism Silver Awards and IS014001.
- An award winning ethical hotel in central London that has been recognised nationally and within the local business community for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise.
- Last but not least VFM. All of this at prices which won’t cost you the earth. Social enterprise ethics and commitment to offering Value For Money. Or as we like to say, “Values for Value”.