Facilities & services at TheWesley Social Enterprise hotel
Facilities & Services
TheWesley offers a wide variety of services in harmony with our ethical policies and sets us apart as a unique Social Enterprise hotel in London. Our focus is on giving you great value for money and more amenities and facilities than you expect at our 4 star hotel in London.
- 5 floors, 100 Ensuite rooms, 7 Suites, 24 Superior rooms – a great choice of Euston accommodation.
- 15 Conference, meeting and Syndicate rooms.
- Check-in from 14.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Check-out before 10.00am Monday to Friday and before 11.00 Saturday and Sunday
- TheWesley is a non-smoking hotel and smoking is not permitted on our premises
- CCTV in all public areas and corridors
Credit and debit cards
- Card details are required at the time of booking. The following cards are accepted at TheWesley: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 24 hour reception desk and concierge
- 24 hour porterage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Room service on request
- Luggage can be stored in our secure luggage room located near our ground floor reception. Note that luggage can only be stored for a maximum of 24 hours. TheWesley cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property.
For payments, please contact: email@example.com
- Wheelchair access
- 6 DDA compliant bedrooms located on 1st, second and third floors
- No additional charge for children under 10 years occupying the same room with parent or guardian (space permitting).
- High chairs and cots available on request
- Children’s menus available in The Atrium Restaurant
Atrium Restaurant and Bar
- Breakfast served from 7.00am – 10.00 am Monday to Friday
- 8.00am – 11.00am Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch 12.00pm – 14.30pm Monday to Sunday
- Dinner 17.00pm – 22.00pm Monday to Sunday
- Times may vary on a bank holiday, please see reception for details.
- Licensed Atrium Bar open from 11.00am – 23.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Coffee and all day snacks available throughout the day
Guest Room Amenities
General amenities (available in Single, Standard, Superior and Suites)
- All rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Fully controllable Air Conditioning
- Free standing large glass shower enclosures by Hansgrohe. Shower with rainwater head complete with flexible hand shower
- Duravit Vero washbasins complete with Hansgrohe mixer taps
- Bathroom toiletries
- Glass room divide with privacy manifestation in the bathroom to allow daylight in
- Hypo-allergenic Ambassador beds
- FootSoft twist pile broadloom carpet
- Linen blackout curtains by Edmund Bell
- Purpose built wardrobes with mirrored internals c/w iron, ironing board and hairdryer by Corby
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing boards
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Sound resistant secondary glazing or double glazing to all rooms
- Vingcard locking system
Note that some of the above features are not available in our Deluxe rooms.
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Desk space
- Fax and photocopying services available from Reception
- Flatscreen digital Samsung or Phillips LCD TV
- Freeview channels
- IPOD Docking station