Facilities & services at TheWesley Social Enterprise hotel
Facilities & Services
TheWesley offers a wide variety of services in harmony with our ethical policies and sets us apart as a unique Social Enterprise hotel in London. Our focus is on giving you great value for money and more amenities and facilities than you expect at our 4 star hotel in London.
- 5 floors, 100 Ensuite rooms, 7 Suites, 24 Superior rooms – a great choice of Euston accommodation.
- 15 Conference, meeting and Syndicate rooms.
- Check-in from 14.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Check-out before 10.00am Monday to Friday and before 11.00 Saturday and Sunday
- TheWesley is a non-smoking hotel and smoking is not permitted on our premises
- CCTV in all public areas and corridors
Credit and debit cards
- Card details are required at the time of booking. The following cards are accepted at TheWesley: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 24 hour reception desk and concierge
- 24 hour porterage
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Room service on request
- Luggage can be stored in our secure luggage room located near our ground floor reception. Note that luggage can only be stored for a maximum of 24 hours. TheWesley cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property.
For payments, please contact: email@example.com
- Wheelchair access
- 6 DDA compliant bedrooms located on 1st, second and third floors
- No additional charge for children under 10 years occupying the same room with parent or guardian (space permitting).
- High chairs and cots available on request
- Children’s menus available in The Atrium Restaurant
Atrium Restaurant and Bar
- Breakfast served from 7.00am – 10.00 am Monday to Friday
- 8.00am – 11.00am Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch 12.00pm – 14.30pm Monday to Sunday
- Dinner 17.00pm – 22.00pm Monday to Sunday
- Times may vary on a bank holiday, please see reception for details.
- Licensed Atrium Bar open from 11.00am – 23.00pm Monday to Sunday.
- Coffee and all day snacks available throughout the day
TheWesley is pleased to announce the refurbishment of its Atrium restaurant and bar area.
The extensive renovation includes the installation of a new mezzanine level, new interior design, and also the introduction of a new dining concept, “Grazers and Diners”. More information will be revealed soon. Work on the renovation is well underway and is set to be complete by the end of February.
The four star hotel’s restaurant renovation will target the demand from the local corporate market, as well as business and leisure visitors to the area, and not forgetting local residents. TheWesley’s Managing Director, John Nyota, comments on the project: "The complete refurbishment of the restaurant will delivers a new improved hospitality experience for all guests. Our new concept “Grazers and Diners” will have something to offer everyone, as long as they love quality food and drink. We only source sustainably and our food is all about freshness, taste, and good health. And being passionate about design, we will add in some local touches, where possible, and will incorporate vibrant colour schemes based on an elegant and stylish grey palate to refresh the spaces making them inviting and comfortable for all.
We are incredibly excited about this project and the timing could not be more ideal, with a host of corporate events taking place over the next few months to launch our new dining concept. This project will help elevate our quality offering to guests as well as helping us to meet the demand for casual fine dining in the centre of London"
Guest Room Amenities
General amenities (available in Single, Standard, Superior and Suites)
- All rooms with ensuite bathroom
- Fully controllable Air Conditioning
- Free standing large glass shower enclosures by Hansgrohe. Shower with rainwater head complete with flexible hand shower
- Duravit Vero washbasins complete with Hansgrohe mixer taps
- Bathroom toiletries
- Glass room divide with privacy manifestation in the bathroom to allow daylight in
- Hypo-allergenic Ambassador beds
- FootSoft twist pile broadloom carpet
- Linen blackout curtains by Edmund Bell
- Purpose built wardrobes with mirrored internals c/w iron, ironing board and hairdryer by Corby
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing boards
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Sound resistant secondary glazing or double glazing to all rooms
- Vingcard locking system
Note that some of the above features are not available in our Deluxe rooms.
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Desk space
- Fax and photocopying services available from Reception
- Flatscreen digital Samsung or Phillips LCD TV
- Freeview channels
- IPOD Docking station