1. The promoter is TheWesley Hotel
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition is through promotional posts on Twitter and Instagram
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 28th of July 2020, After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition for each participant:
Twitter: Retweet & Follow @TheWesleyLDN
Instagram: Follow, comment on what place would you like to visit in London and tag 2 of your friends
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
3 night stay at TheWesley hotel inclusive of breakfast, an executive suite, can be booked only in August 2020.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. One winner for Instagram and one winner for Twitter will be selected by random.
14. The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Instagram within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The free 3 night stay at TheWesley London includes a executive suite and can be booked in August 2020 only.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
21. The entrant must be following @TheWesley on Twitter in order to enter.
22. TheWesley shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. TheWesely also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Booking a day room
Booking a day room is very easy and does not require any prepayment. Whether you are a night shift worker, a jet lagged traveller or simply needing some extra rest, you are always welcome to book our double room for the day.
Complimentary Upgrade to Superior Double Room subject to availability.
We are opening a new hotel in Camden. Watch this space for more details!