OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS!
We have taken special measures to ensure our hotel’s cleanliness is impeccable keeping our trusting guests safe. Our health and safety measures have been curated to combat against a diverse range of viruses, including Covid-19.
Our practical measures range from meticulous hand washing, pristine hygiene and cleaning product specifications to our guest’s hotel room and public area cleaning procedures.
We have implemented the following hygiene measures for our guests:
- Disinfectant dispensers are present in the central locations of our hotel, including the reception area, our lifts and restaurant. Each bedroom contains hand sanitiser bottles and each meeting room is fitted with a wall-mounted hand sanitiser
- In-House Restaurant the Savannah offers dining service including strict social distancing measures, tables spaced 1.8 from each other and staff wearing PPE (gloves & face masks)
We have implemented the following hygiene measures for our meetings & events:
- Our guests must clean their hands with hand sanitiser provided upon arrival of our meeting rooms
- Our meetings & events staff wear face masks when serving our guests
- The number of capacities of each of our meeting rooms has been reduced
- Our guests must clean their hands again with hand sanitiser when leaving our meetings rooms
We have implemented the following hygiene measures for our staff:
- Food preparations – the main kitchen can be occupied by maximum 4 chefs wearing gloves and face masks, and our conference prep kitchen with maximum of 2 chefs and same PPE.
- Food Delivery to Meeting rooms – food delivered in cling film, disposable cutlery, disposable cups.
- Disposable gloves and the relevant personal protective equipment are provided to all of our staff
- Social distancing procedures implemented in the back of the house areas
We have implemented the following social distancing measures:
- A maximum of one guest (or two from the same household) are permitted to use our lifts at a time
- We have reduced the capacity of our meeting rooms – following social distancing guidelines, capacities available upon request and are subject to change
Read our recent blogs:
How to travel in the UK? CLICK HERE!
Meet the team: Gregory Eldin! CLICK HERE!
The rise of the “workation” ! CLICK HERE!
The best things to do in Euston! CLICK HERE!