WE ARE EXCITED TO REOPEN IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!
We are pleased to announce that we are preparing to reopen our doors to our guests in a matter of weeks! Following the Government guidelines we will hopefully be welcoming all of our guests from Saturday, 4th July. Rest assured we are currently working hard to introduce more health and safety measures to combat against a diverse range of viruses, including COVID-19. Our practical measures range from meticulous hand washing, pristine hygiene and cleaning product specifications to our guest’s hotel rooms and public area cleaning procedures.
We have implemented the following hygiene measures for our guests:
Disposable gloves & mask’s are available upon request
• Disinfectant dispensers are present in the central locations of our hotel, including the reception area, our lifts and restaurant
• We have room service available upon request
• Our “garage” is an outdoor space available for all our guest’s to use
• We also have a small outdoor space outside our Savannah Bar & Restaurant
• Our housekeeping team follow a thorough cleaning itinerary for maintaining the cleanliness of our handrails, lift buttons and door handles
We have implemented the following hygiene measures for our staff:
• Scheduled temperature checks
• Disposable gloves and the relevant personal protective equipment are provided to our staff
We have implemented the following social distancing measures:
• Spacing has been created in the bar/restaurant area
• A maximum of two guests are permitted to use our lifts at a time from the same household
• we have reduced the number of tables available in our restaurant
• We have reduced the capacity of our meeting rooms – max setups TBC, following social distancing guidelines
Below is a quick walk through of additional measurers we have put into place in order to provide our guests with reassurance and peace of mind:
• Automatic entrance doors
• An App to download for ease of check in and check out
•Work place assessments written and available on request for all areas of the hotel
•Thoughtful social distancing measures throughout the Hotel and Savannah Restaurant
•Flexible cancellation terms
If you would like to discuss this with a member of the team then please give us a call on 0207 380 0001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For your peace of mind we are offering flexible cancellation terms and we will of course continue to take direction from the Government.