What does “Travel zones” mean ?
Travel Zones might sound unfamiliar. If you are a first-time traveller to London. The city is divided by zones that are base for the rail service fares (includes underground & tram). Zone 1 covers the central London where TheWesley Hotel is located.
- Central London is encapsulated within zone 1&2
- City Airport and Docklands are in zone 3
- Westfield shopping centres are in zone 3
- Heathrow Airport terminals are in zone 6
- Stanstead, Gatwick & Luton airport are not included London zones are they are outside the London area
- Buses are not subject to Fare Zone pricing
For more questions regarding travelling in London please visit: http://visitorshop.tfl.gov.uk/help/
To plan your trip visit www.tfl.gov.uk